About CBD Cuisine
Multiple award-winning Chef Ben Diaz of CBD Cuisine is a leading talent in the culinary world. Always keeping abreast of trends and the latest and greatest in the food realm.
CBD Cuisine Culinary Consulting Services is a creation that came from the mind of CBD (Chef Ben Diaz) in an effort to help and support restaurants in their needs to have a top notch culinary program. Our goal and mission is to provide you with the best support from the top culinary talent available; also with our services come a 1-year support management plan from our chefs.
With over 15-years of culinary experience and numerous industry awards, CBD Cuisine has compiled a group of some of the best chefs in Southern California to assist in the transformation of hotels, restaurants, café’s, bistros, food trucks, catering venues, yachts, retail/commercial services, bakeries and private institutions. CBD’s culinary gurus are available for simple one-day projects to advanced and elaborate culinary projects that span several months with each program geared towards your exact needs and specifications to insure your success in the culinary business.
CBD Cuisine Culinary Consulting Services is available to all of Los Angeles Metro County, Orange County, San Diego County and the Western Inland Empire. Make no mistake, CBD Cuisine is not a recruitment service, chef placement program or head hunter. This is a contract service with terms; our techniques are time tested and proven in actions with several satisfied clients, rest assured we have a plan that fits your needs all while being 100% confidential.
Recipe writing, operational handbooks, new product development, research and development, commercial and retail services, seafood, molecular gastronomy, sousvide cookery, confectionary and chocolate work, training and development, recipe testing, food trucks, novel cuisine, farm to table, classical French, ROP, HACCP plans, avant-garde.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Awards / Accolades:
- First Place, Thai Hom Mali Rice contest (2007)
- Inductee, Cambridge Who’s Who of Culinary Professional (2007)
- Diplome De Honour, L’Academie D’Art Culinaire De France (2007)
- First Place, Phillip’s King Crab Contest (2008)
- Award of Merit, BCHM 1st Annual Albacore Contest (2008)
- Chef of the Year, Chef Magazine (2009)
- First Place, Mapple Duck Leaf Contest, Duck Breast Category (2010)
- Verus Ut Victus, San Diego Food and Wine Festival (2010)
- 4th Place, BCHM 4th Annual Albacore Contest (2011)
- 2nd Place, Epicurean Cup, Pastry Competition (2012)
- Award of Merit, ACF K1 Competition San Diego (2012)
- First Place, Jagermesiter Chard Champion Pork Division (2013)
- 3rd Place, Kings Hawaiian Rolls Master Sandwich Contest (2013)
- 4th Place, Damand Dairy Farms Better Recipe Challenge (2013)
- 3rd Place, Louisiana Sweet Potato Recipe Contest (2013)
- Grand Award, Better Business Category Best of City Pasadena Confectionery (2014)
- Grand Award, Better Business Category Best of City Pasadena Confectionery (2015)
- 3rd Place Appetizer Category, Louisiana Sweet Potato Recipe Contest (2015)
- 2nd Place, Better Butter Lettuce Recipe Contest (2015)
- Grand Champion, Made For Chefs Throw Down (2016)
- 1st Place Best BBQ Sauce, LA County Fair (2016)
- Certified Food Executive
- Certified Hospitality Department Trainer
- Certified Professional Fitness Chef
- Certified Food Manager
- Certified Food & Beverage Executive
- Certified Professional Food Safety Trainer